One of the first things that people often notice when they meet someone new is their eyes. Because of this, they may get a wrong impression if those eyes have dark circles around them and are sunken in. This can lead some to think that the eyes are showing a person who doesn’t sleep much or has a poor diet.
At Thrive Wellness in Brentwood, we offer a very effective treatment to help your eyes look younger and healthier. The Eyebright treatment offers a safe and effective way to help alleviate hollow, dark areas around the eyes. This method is non-invasive and results can last up to 18 months.
What it Treats: Dark circles around the eyes, Hollow, sunken in looking eyes.
Procedure Time: 30 minutes or less
Eligibility: Female or Male – 21 or older
Recovery & Downtime: You are free to go back to work or your regular routine after leaving our office. Some bruising and mild swelling may occur. This isn’t the case with everyone, though. Some patients have little to no adverse effects. We recommend getting an Eyebright treatment 2 weeks before a major event for which you are preparing.
Why get an Eyebright treatment from Thrive Wellness in Brentwood?
01. Younger-Looking Results. For those tired of looking exhausted and older because of dark circles and hollow looking eyes. Turn the clock back on your eyes with Eyebright.
02. Minimally Invasive. This treatment is minimally invasive, utilizing a small cannula instead of a hard needle for injection.
03. Skilled Professionals. Our eye-care facial specialists are well-trained and know precisely how to most effectively use this treatment method.
What to Expect?
Consultation. At Thrive Wellness, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine an injection plan that fits your lifestyle and budget.
Get your Eyebright Treatment. When you come in for your appointment, we will make you comfortable in one of our treatment rooms. Your Eyebright appointment will only take about 30 minutes to treat both eyes.
Next Steps. Your treatment provider will assess the treated area to better determine a custom plan to address your needs. We’ll answer any and every question you have about the treatment, and give you instructions on the best ways to maintain your results. We’ll welcome you to schedule any follow-up appointments you need to attain your skincare goals.
Before your appointment for an Eyebright treatment in Brentwood, you should:
- Most importantly, find an expert to perform the treatment. At Thrive Wellness, our Eyebright injectors are well-trained with extensive treatment experience.
- Discuss any medications you take during your consultation
- We recommend avoiding blood-thinning medications 2 weeks prior to appointment (aspirin, NSAIDS, fish oil, melatonin, vitamin E, etc.) unless otherwise advised by your doctor
- Begin taking Arnica montana tablets a week before treatment is advised to aid in recovery
Following your Eyebright treatment in Brentwood, make sure you:
- Avoid the following for 24 hours after appointment
- Exercise of vigorous activities
- Skincare products on the treated area around your eyes
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does an Eyebright treatment take? This treatment doesn’t take long. Typically, 30 minutes or less and your treatment will be complete.
Does the treatment hurt? We use a topical numbing agent to ensure you are comfortable, but the procedure is actually so gentle you probably wouldn’t really feel it, even without the numbing agent.
What are the main benefits?
The main benefits of an Eyebright treatment are: Refreshed under-eye area, Plumping of the under-eye and Brighter-looking appearance.