Fire and Ice facials have gained a lot of attention in recent years, becoming a very popular treatment option for many people. This popularity can be attributed to the attention this facial has gained from celebrities and beauty influencers for the superb results it offers. This treatment is commonly referred to as the “Hollywood Facial” or “Red Carpet Facial” because of how often celebrities receive this treatment before big events.
At Thrive Wellness in Brentwood, we are pleased to offer this two-part mask. Fire and Ice facials are a great anti-aging treatment which provides many benefits our patients appreciate. Among other advantages, this facial can even skin tone and texture, revitalize your skin, and provide a healthy glow.
What it Treats: Uneven tone and texture, Dry skin, Dark spots, Acne scars, Large pores, Fine lines and wrinkles.
Procedure Time: 60 minutes
Eligibility: Female or Male – 14 or older
Recovery & Downtime: There is no downtime required after treatment. We advise avoiding direct sunlight and strenuous activity for 24 hours following treatment. Makeup that is non-comedogenic may be applied after treatment.
Why choose a Fire and Ice Facial in Brentwood?
01. Smoother Skin. This treatment can smooth uneven skin tone and texture.
02. Minimal Discomfort. A Fire and Ice facial offers a wide range of benefits all with very little discomfort or needed downtime.
03. Promotes Anti-Aging. This treatment helps revitalize skin, leaving it looking and feeling younger.
What to Expect?
Consultation. Before your Fire and Ice facial in Brentwood, you’ll meet with one of our providers for a skin consultation. We will discuss your skin concerns, goals, and sensitivities. Based on this consultation, we will create a personalized treatment plan for your needs.
Fire and Ice Facial Treatment. Your provider will make sure you are comfortable, clean the area that will be treated, then apply the facial. Fire and Ice facials take about an hour to perform.
Results. You will begin to notice results right away, as your skin will be tighter and will have a glowing effect.
For best results we recommend:
- Avoid waxing and laser treatments for 48 hours before treatment
- Avoid products with vitamin A, glycolic acid, and any other ingredients that are used for skin resurfacing for 3 days before your facial
After your Fire and Ice facial at Thrive Wellness in Brentwood, we recommend:
- Avoiding strenuous activity and exercise
- Only apply non-comedogenic makeup for 24 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to plan for downtime after treatment? There is no need for downtime after a Fire and Ice facial. You will be able to go about your day as you normally would.
How long do results last? Results typically last about a month as your skin cells turnover.
Who can get a Fire and Ice facial? This treatment is suitable for almost all skin types and tones.