The Foaming Enzyme Facial by iS CLINICAL offers impressive results to the skin. This treatment is a special combination designed to gently exfoliate while soothing the skin and providing balanced hydration and nourishment.
At Thrive Wellness in Brentwood, we use this facial treatment to deep clean the skin without the need for downtime. We use the Foaming Enzyme Facial to exfoliate the skin and reduce pore size. This treatment can brighten, clear complexion, and tighten skin on the face, neck, and decolletage. The Foaming Enzyme Facial is a great addition to almost any skincare routine.
What it Treats: Enlarged and clogged pores, Rosacea, Acne.
Procedure Time: 40 minutes
Eligibility: Female or Male – 14 or older
Recovery & Downtime: There is no recovery or downtime needed for a Foaming Enzyme Facial in Brentwood. You can return to normal activities and apply makeup immediately afterwards.
What are the benefits of a Foaming Enzyme Facial in Brentwood?
01. Healthier Skin. A Foaming Enzyme Facial at Thrive Wellness helps to balance facial skin with its nutrient rich components. This treatment can help to smooth the skin and even skin tone.
02. Gentle Hydration. This facial treatment is great for exfoliation and gives your face an extra boost of moisture while still being gentle. This treatment is great for almost all skin types.
03. Deep Clean Pores. We often recommend this treatment for those dealing with clogged and enlarged pores. This facial treatment was designed to sink deep into pores and clean them out, which reduces their visible size.
What to Expect?
Consultation. Before your Foaming Enzyme Facial in Brentwood, you’ll meet with one of our team members for a consultation. We will discuss any concerns you have about your skin, go over what you’d like to accomplish, as well as any questions you have.
Foaming Enzyme Facial Treatment. Your aesthetician will start by placing you in one of our comfortable treatment rooms. After cleaning your face, the procedure will last about 40 minutes and provide an exfoliating hydration that will leave your skin with a deep hydration that shows.
Results. Patients will notice an improvement in pore size and smoother skin. This facial will leave your face feeling beautiful and hydrated.
Before your Foaming Enzyme Facial appointment in Brentwood, it is important to:
- Wear sunscreen for the week leading up to your appointment to prevent UV damage
- Don’t wear makeup the day of your appointment
- Avoid waxing for 48 hours before treatment
To properly care for and get the most out of your Foaming Enzyme Facial in Brentwood, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Avoid touching your face for at least 6 hours following your facial.
- Do not use exfoliating products for at least a week.
- Wear sunscreen after your treatment
- Avoid strenuous activities that may cause you to perspire for 12 hours after your facial
- Avoid waxing and laser hair removal for 48 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I get a Foaming Enzyme Facial? We will make suggestions on frequency based on your individual needs. On average, we recommend this treatment several times a year to achieve long-term benefits.
When will I see results? You will see results immediately after your appointment, with results continuing to increase over the following day or two. For maximum results, you can repeat this treatment once a month.
Can this treatment help with blackheads and congested skin? Yes, along with cleaning and reducing pore size, this treatment can help clear skin and discourage blackheads from appearing.