At Thrive Wellness, we offer Forever Bare BBL to our patients looking to comfortably rid themselves of unwanted body hair. This advanced treatment technology uses thermoelectrically cooled sapphire plate, which provides comfort even when used at maximum strength.
We see many people in Brentwood for this hair removal treatment because it is safe, gentle, and suitable for almost all ages and skin types. Results are long lasting, so no more need for shaving or waxing once treatment is complete. Studies have shown it is effective for up to 10 years after treatment!
What it Treats: We use Forever Bare BBl for safe removal of body hair through the use of light energy. This treatment prohibits new hair from growing by impairing hair follicles’ ability to produce hair.
Procedure Time: Usually, around 30 minutes per treatment area.
Eligibility: Female or Male – All ages
Recovery & Downtime: There is no required downtime after Forever Bare BBL in Brentwood. You may experience some redness, which should only last a few hours. Most patients go about their normal activities immediately.
Why try a Forever Bare BBL in Brentwood?
01. Safe and Effective. Forever Bare BBL is gently and safe on almost all skin types and is extremely effective in stopping the growth of hair.
02. No Downtime. A non-invasive Forever Bare BBL treatment at Thrive Wellness doesn’t require downtime. You will be able to go about the rest of your day like normal after your treatment session.
03. Long-Lasting Results. Clients who receive ample treatment sessions to meet their particular needs enjoy years of hair free skin.
What to Expect?
Book a consultation. At Thrive Wellness in Brentwood, consultations are where we get to know you, your skin, and your needs. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine a treatment plan that is right for you. From beginning to end, you’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest.
Book your Forever Bare BBL. Our front desk staff will book your treatment for a day and time that works best for you. Then, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions on how to prepare for your appointment to help optimize your results.
Arrive for Treatment. When you arrive, you’ll be invited to one of our relaxing treatment rooms and made comfortable. We’ll give you a comprehensive review of the treatment, make sure you understand what to expect, and answer any questions you may have.
Sit Back and Relax. Our team is highly experienced in effective use of the Forever Bare BBL treatment to ensure we meet your expectations. During your treatment, you’ll be able to comfortably listen to music, chat, or just relax.
Next Steps. Once the session is complete, we will assess the treated area and give you a brief review of your post-treatment instructions. We’ll book any follow-up appointments needed to maintain your overall treatment plan and help you make the most of your results!
To properly prepare for your Forever Bare BBL you should:
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds for 4 weeks prior to your treatment
- Do not wax, tweeze, or use depilatories
- Shaving is OK because it preserves the hair follicle and shaft
- We recommend shaving before treatment for maximum results
After your Forever Bare BBL in Brentwood:
You may experience some redness in the treatment area. This is normal and shouldn’t last more than a few hours.
- A cool compress or ice pack may be used to relieve any discomfort that you may experience.
- Over-the-counter pain medications can also be used.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last? Studies have included patients that were treated over 10 years ago and are still hair free.
What will happen to my hair after treatment? After treatment, hair will wipe away, leaving clean, smooth, hair free skin.
Can this be used on smaller, more sensitive areas? Yes, Forever Bare BBL can treat even the most small and sensitive areas of skin effectively.
Can I combine Forever Bare BBL with other treatments? Yes, you can. We can combine this treatment with other BBL treatments, as well as injectables.