At Thrive Wellness in Brentwood, a treatment that is gaining popularity is the Honey Enzyme Facial. Our patients love this gentle exfoliation hydration facial. The results are smoother skin that brightens skin with a noticeable glow.
This powerful blend from iS Clinical offers medical-grade products to enhance skin and revitalize your complexion. The Honey Enzyme Facial is suitable for all skin types and ages. The boost of hydration is great for balancing your skin’s moisture level, leaving you looking and feeling renewed!
What it Treats: Dry skin, Sensitive skin, Cleanse pores, Acne, Scars.
Procedure Time: 45-60 minutes
Eligibility: Female or Male – 14 or older
Recovery & Downtime: There is no recovery or downtime needed for a Honey Enzyme Facial. You can return to normal activities and apply makeup immediately afterwards.
What are the benefits of a Honey Enzyme Facial at Thrive Wellness?
01. Gentle Yet Effective. Honey Enzyme Facials are very effective but gentle on the skin. Honey is antimicrobial and can cleanse your face of bacteria and soothe inflammation. This treatment hydrates skin and clears pores, making it a great addition to any skin care regimen.
02. No Downtime. The gentle nature of this facial makes it ideal for a busy schedule, as it requires no downtime.
03. Immediate Results. You’ll notice an improvement in your skin as soon as your facial is complete. A Honey Enzyme Facial will leave your skin with a healthy glow!
What to Expect?
Consultation. Before your Honey Enzyme Facial in Brentwood, you’ll meet with a member of our team for a consultation. We will discuss any concerns you have about your skin, as well as what you’d like to accomplish.
Honey Enzyme Facial Treatment. Your provider will start by ensuring your complete comfort and place you in a clean and comfortable treatment room. After cleaning your face, the procedure will last 45-60 minutes and provide a cleansing hydration that will leave your skin with a beautiful glow.
Results. Patients will notice an improvement in pore size and smoother skin. This facial will leave your face feeling moisturized and replenished.
Before your Honey Enzyme Facial appointment in Brentwood, it is important to:
- Wear sunscreen for the week leading up to your appointment to prevent UV damage
- Don’t wear makeup the day of your appointment
To properly care for and get the most out of your Honey Enzyme Facial in Brentwood, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Avoid touching your face for at least 6 hours following your facial.
- Do not use exfoliating products for at least 3 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can get a Honey Enzyme Facial? This facial is great for all ages and skin types.
How long does it take? This treatment takes 45-60 minutes to perform.
What products are used? This treatment uses a combination of products to cleanse and renew skin. The products involved in a Honey Enzyme Facial are: Cream cleanser, Warming honey cleanser, Massage silk, Tri-active exfoliating masque, Extractions (optional), Cleansing complex, Hydra-cool serum, Copper firming mist, Hydra-intensive cooling masque or Rejuvenating masque, Complementing iS CLINICAL products to amplify results.