At Thrive Wellness in Brentwood, we are pleased to offer Versa Filler by Revanesse. This newer treatment was designed as a treatment to be used in the cheeks, lips, and nasolabial folds. Made up of hyaluronic acid, which is synthesized naturally in the body, this product carries little chance of the body rejecting it.
Studies have shown that Versa causes swelling at a significantly lower rate than other dermal fillers. It also boasts faster results that start becoming apparent immediately after a treatment session. This treatment is a great way to fight the effects of time, with results that last longer than most other filler options.
What it Treats: Facial wrinkles and folds, Nasolabial folds (laugh lines), Low facial volume and fullness.
Procedure Time: Varies based on number of treatment areas. Most treatment sessions are around 30 minutes.
Eligibility: Female or Male – 21 or older
Recovery & Downtime: You are free to go back to work or your regular routine after your appointment, but some redness, swelling, and sensitivity may occur. This is normal and won’t last long.
Why get Versa Filler from Thrive Wellness in Brentwood?
01. Highly Customizable. Whether you are someone with mild-to-moderate volume loss or have severe wrinkles or folds, Versa Filler provides solutions for a wide variety of needs.
02. Minimally Invasive. Versa Filler can be a great alternative for patients who want to smooth folds and wrinkles without the need for cosmetic surgery.
03. Long-Term Results. While Versa Filler is not permanent, the results are long lasting. A single treatment session will deliver results that last up to 12 months. Repeating treatment towards the end of this timeframe will help to maintain results.
What to Expect?
Consultation. At Thrive Wellness, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine an injection plan that fits your lifestyle and budget.
Get Your Versa Filler Injections. Your expert injector will administer the Versa Filler into the area(s) of concern. Throughout the process, we will walk you through each step to ensure you feel comfortable with the treatment and understand what to expect.
Next Steps. We will assess the treated area to ensure proper placement of the filler. We’ll give you instructions on the best ways to care for and maintain your results. You will be able to go about the rest of your day as you normally would.
Before your appointment for Versa Fillers in Brentwood, you should:
- Avoid all blood-thinning medications and supplements for at least a week before your appointment. This includes aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve, garlic supplements, Vitamin E, St. John’s Wort, and omega-3 or fish oil capsules. As always, if you are taking any of these medications under direction of a doctor, speak to him or her before discontinuing use.
- Inform us if you have a history of cold sores or Perioral Herpes before your appointment.
- Stop using topical skin products that contain retinol, glycolic acid, alpha-hydroxy acid, or “anti-aging” products at least 2 days before (and after) your fillers are injected.
- Avoid waxing, bleaching, tweezing, or other hair removal methods on the area that will be treated.
- Avoid alcohol in the 24 hours before your appointment.
Following your dermal filler injections in Brentwood, make sure you:
- Avoid touching or massaging the injection site(s) unless instructed by your specialist.
- Avoid intense heat on the treated area, such as sunbathing, tanning, saunas, hot tubs, and hot wax if swelling is present.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or excessive heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid alcohol and excess salt to prevent swelling.
- If you have swelling, use a cool compress.
- Sleep face up and slightly elevated for a day or two.
- Wait a minimum of four weeks before having any other skin care or laser treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon will I see results? One of our patients favorite reasons for using Versa Filler is the speed at which results are noticeable. You will see results immediately after your appointment.
What makes Versa Filler unique? Trials have shown that Versa Filler tends to have a lower rate of causing swelling to occur. In comparison, other fillers caused swelling to occur 50% more often.
How deep is Versa injected? Versa is intended for injection in the mid to deep dermis to help correct lines and wrinkles in the skin.